* The delivery is FREE FOR PURCHASES OF €300 OR MORE INCL. TAX (purchase amount excluding shipping costs, for delivery in Metropolitan France (excluding Corsica), Belgium, Monaco and Luxembourg). A delivery to upper floors will not be covered by this offer.
When delivery is not free, it is billed at COST PRICE.
Delivery periods are calculated from the order date as defined in article 4.5 of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
These periods may vary depending on the current production load. A timeframe is indicated to you in your shopping cart and on your order confirmation email. You can rely on it to estimate the delivery date and better organise yourself.
The delivery period for an order mixing products of several types will be the longest of them.
- For standard products:
up to 8 working days.
- For custom-made products:
- up to 11 working days for panels with simple cuts (rectangles),
- up to 18 days for custom-made projects with specific shapes,
- up to 20 working days for beams.
Orders are not processed administratively on weekends and public holidays. Orders paid by cheque are considered validated upon receipt and control of payment corresponding to the payment for said orders. Orders are delivered on working days (hence excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
For orders for custom-made beams placed between 14 July and 15 August, delivery periods are increased by 20 working days, i.e. a period of 7 to 8 weeks (+ 2 to 5 days for Corsica). For orders delivered outside Metropolitan France, add 1 to 3 additional working days depending on the destination.
The haulier will contact you by email or telephone to schedule the delivery between 48 and 72 hours after dispatch and at least 24 hours before the delivery date. Hence, it is essential to ensure that you enter your correct contact details, especially your email address and phone number. Delivery appointments are scheduled in time slots of half-days, or full days in the Parisian region and in certain major cities (Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux) for large orders.
Delivery to your floor is not included as part of a regular delivery, but you can ask us for a quote. To do this, please contact us before placing your order so that we can establish a quote. Send us an email at: contact@Ilicut.com and specifying the detailed contents of your future order, your delivery address, floor and any other information that may be useful for establishing the quote (availability of a lift and its dimensions, general accessibility of the premises, etc.) as well as your telephone number in we need to contact you for more details. In the case of a usual delivery, the package will not be carried to an upper floor. Deliveries made by a single person. If your package is large, we advise you to seek outside help (friend, neighbour, etc.).
- for deliveries of small packages referred to as ""unicolis"", packages of less than 2 metres developed (length + width + thickness) and weighing less than 30 kg, the first delivery is attempted without making an appointment. If no one is there to receive the package, a calling card is left in the letterbox to organise the appointment. - non-unicolis packages, i.e. packages of more than 2 metres developed (length + breadth + thickness) and weighing more than 30 kg, are delivered to you on a pallet in order to protect your wood.
This pallet is left with the customer along with the contents of their order and is not returnable.. Where applicable, and subject to the delivery person's acceptance, this pallet can be left with the haulier on the day the order is delivered.