SALE OF CUSTOM-MADE SOLID BEECH WOOD PLANKS
We provide you with ready-to-use beech wood planks to execute all your custom-made furnishing projects with ease. Our range of beech wood planks consists of :
- • lumber-cored rustic beech wood planks of 20 mm: used for making contemporary and designer furniture, bookshelves, shelves, shelving units, boards, etc.
- • noble-quality beech wood planks: being thick, they are used in the manufacture of stairs, furniture, etc.
- • finger-jointed beech wood plans (beech lamellas glued to each other to form the plank): recommended for the manufacture of kitchen worktops, bathroom sink tops, desks, etc.
- • end grain beech wood planks (cubic lamellas glued height-wise) for a butcher's block style...
- • Multi-line beech wood planks (gluing of layers of beech veneer perpendicular to the surface) for a more contemporary decor...
Beige in colour with shades of pink, beech is a wood that offers great longevity while preserving its shine over time. Easy to shape, we find solid beech wood planks in the making of many kinds of modern or traditional furniture .
Maintaining a beech wood plank
Like the oak wood planks, beech wood planks require the application of a finishing product (oil, varnish, etc.) in order to keep their flatness over time and to be effectively protected against daily aggressions. To make your life easier, we offer an optional oiled finishing service on most of our beech planks. To learn more about wood maintenance, see our article on the main finishing products dedicated to wood.