ILICUT OFFERS YOU A FREE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE FROM AN ORDER OF €300 (INCLUDING TAX)*
If your order does not reach 300€, the delivery will be invoiced to you at cost price.
The approximate delivery times are indicated to you in your basket, as well as in the order confirmation email. They are calculated frome the date of the order as defined in article 4.5 of the General Conditions of Sale. These times may vary depending on the current production load.
Orders paid by check or bank transfer are considered validated upon receipt and control of payment corresponding to the payment of said orders. The deadlines initially announced when placing the order are extended in proportion to the time elapsed betweenthe placing of the order on the site and the validation of the payment.
Orders are delivered on working days (i.e excluding Satudrays, Sundays and public holidays).
As soon as your products re ready, you will receive a shipping confirmation by email.
The carrier will make an appointment with you by email or téléphone between 48 and 72 hours after dispatch and at least 24 hours before the day of delivery. It is therefore essential that you have correctly filled in your contact details, in particular your email address and telephone number. Appointments are made according to a time slot of half a day, or a day in the Paris region, and certain large cities (Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux) for large orders.
Delivery to your floor is not provided as part of a usual delivery but you can ask us for a quote. To do this, please contact us before placing your order so that we can establish an estimate. Send us an email to: contact[at]ilicut.com specifying the detailed content of your future order, your delivery address, floor and any other information that may be useful for establishing the estimate (elevator or not and its dimensions, general accessibility of the premises, etc.) as well as your telephone number in the event of a request for clarification.
In the case of a classic delivery, the package will not be taken upstairs. Deliveries are made by one person.
The approximate weight of your order will be displayed on the order shipping email as well as in the delivery slip available in your customer area. If your package is large, we advise you to provide additional help (friend, neighbour, etc.) on the day of delivery.
- For deliveries of small packages called ""unicolis"", packages of less than 2 meters developed (length + width + thickness) and less than 30kg, the first passage is done without an appointment. If no one is there to receive the package, a delivery notice is left in the mailbox to organize the appointment.
- Orders excluding uni-packages over 2 meters developed (length + width + thickness) and over 30 kg are delivered to you on a pallet in order to best protect your wood. This pallet is left with the customer with the content of his order and is not recorded. If necessary, and subject to the deliverer accepting it, this pallet can be left with the carrier on the day of delivery of the order.
Preparing and packing your order
We attach great importance to the quality of the preparation and packaging of your order because we want your delivery to take place in the best conditions.
Here are the steps for preparing an order on Ilicut.com:
- Step 1: after making a custom pallet, we pack the products in several layers of protection, a first in PE foam, a second in corrugated cardboard. We then place angle irons at the corners to better protect them and circle everything.
- Step 2: we film the palette with an ultra-resistant black film which also protects against UV.
- Step 3: we affix warranty strips and a label bearing the initials of the order picker.
* Amount of purchases excluding postage, for delivery in the following countries: Metropolitan France (excluding Corsica), Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Monaco, Andorra and Luxembourg. Upstairs delivery will not be affected by this offer.